Wednesday, March 12, 2014

73 Questions: Vogue Style


Hi!  How is everyone doing today?  I don't know why, but today was a lousy Wednesday.  But then, I got home and watched this short interview with Sarah Jessica Parker which made my day a whole lot better.  I love Sarah Jessica Parker so much.  First of all, I love her name.  Secondly, she is one of my fashion icons and she played Carrie Bradshaw in Sex & the City which was/is a fabulous show AND she has her own shoe line.  This interview takes place in her house in Manhattan where the interviewer asked Sarah Jessica Parker 73 questions for Vogue.  In this interview, I got a preview of her house and learned a few interesting facts about her, like that her favorite country is Greece and her least favorite food is parsley.  You guys should watch it!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W511rtnnlZM

Xoxo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment