Sunday, March 23, 2014

March List

Hey everyone! Happy spring! I can't believe that it's not warm out yet, but that's okay. It will get there
soon enough - at least that's what I keep telling myself...  ;) So in order to bring up a little cheer in the midst of all this cold un-spring-like weather, I thought I'd make a list of the best parts of March so far:

• The Oscars - it's always so much fun to see all the stars and root for your favorite movies of the year

• Beauty and the Beast - the musical was amazing and I absolutely loved watching it - great job to everyone involved!

• Counting down to spring break without seeming totally desperate (19 days!)

• Wearing rain boots (no explanation needed :)


(http://sacramentosidetracks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/rain-boots-and-puddle1.jpg)


• Free Rita's... and Rita's being open in general (although I actually didn't take advantage of this, as I was a bit too cold to eat anything frozen...)

• Divergent - I just saw the movie this weekend and it was so good! I really liked it and I highly recommend that you see it (and read the books - which I actually haven't finished doing yet but am totally going to do... I have to find out what happens next!)

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Divergent_film_poster.png)

I hope everyone stays warm and enjoys the rest of March!
- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment