Friday, October 24, 2014

Finally Getting Around to Posting...

Hey all, forgot to post on my day this month again! Many apologies... any way I have a really cool thing to share with you today. I mentioned an author/artist in my "About Me" post thingy named Emily Carroll and I wanted to share some of her stuff with you and also her website.

I personally love her art style and she has an AMAZING storytelling style. Her stuff ranges from romance to horror to some kind of mix of both. She does regular "panel style" comics (I don't know exactly what its called...just normal comics) and she has these neat "interactive" comics.

One of her stories "His Face All Red" got a lot of recognition all over the internet, but you still may not have heard of it; I highly recommend it and here it is.

And just do you don't have to leave the blog here is also some of her art:

(for those adventure time fans out there)

In addition to her art, which I adore, her writing is also on point. She is exactly the type of genre I love, but she does lean towards more creepy, scary stories without much of a happy ending. Maybe if you're not into that, you may not like her as much as I do, but I encourage everyone to at least check her out!!
She doesn't have too much on her website at the moment, but if you're looking for a place to start some of my favorites are 

The Prince and The Sea
The Three Snake Leaves
and Out of Skin 

Alrighty! Hopefully some of you guys find this pretty cool!
Peace out, Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment