Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stars

Hey, it's Emily (Fabiszewski)!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful four day weekend! Though I've enjoyed it, I've mostly been anticipating an email from Mr. Cannon all weekend about which choirs I am destined to take next year and now I just want Monday to come so that it can show up in my inbox. To pass time, I've gone shopping, baked cookies (and will probably do that again tomorrow), went to the gym (after I ate all of the cookies), and for the first time since the beggining of the year, posted a video to YouTube!

This song is one of my recent obsessions. It is a beautiful song by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals called 'Stars.' I discovered this song while watching this season of American Idol where half of the contestants sang this song and the other half sang 'Somebody That I Used To Know' by Gotye. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my rendition of Grace Potter's song and have a magical President's Day!

* I apologize for the darkness of the video! If you make the video full screen, you'll be able to see my face more clearly. Haha (:




No comments:

Post a Comment