Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BLOGGING ABOUT FOOD


Hello, blogging world!
It's not my day to blog, but I'm being rebellious and doing it anyway. I've given up on fun food days for our QRT, since no one was actually bringing anything in. I know we're all busy people and that bringing in food is just one more thing to do, but I've noticed on the birthday list on my computer that we have a decent amount of birthdays/half birthdays for the summer birthday folk coming up this month. So, I'm blogging about it to encourage everyone to bring in birthday treats!

6 Reasons why you should bring birthday food to QRT, just in case you need some:
1. Your QRT will love you forever.
2. Dessert at 7:30 in the morning is never a bad thing.
3. It's always fun to show off your baking skills, even if those skills are buying your baked goods. Food is food, no matter how it is obtained!
4. Your birthday/half birthday is the one day where it's okay to bask in your glory. This is done very well through food.
5. That being said, bringing food to QRT will result in MORE birthday/half birthday wishes/love!
6. What goes around comes around. So if you're a birthday treat pioneer, that will result in more food for you on other people's birthdays/half birthdays.

I'm signing off now; I hope my mindless rambling has brightened your day! Or at least made you consider bringing treats to QRT on your birthday.

xoxoxo
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment