Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thew Cakes da Killa

Bellow is an creative essay that I wrote for a school that apparently doesn't like me very much. Dig in!








I am a bold explorer. My mission is to plunge into a smorgasbord of rich culture and diversity.  I want not to float aimlessly in the unknown, but to probe every crevice.  My ambitions are drooling anxiously; ready to devour experiences relative to the minuscule nourishments they have previously been stimulated with.  This drive has caused me, the bold explorer, to crazily seek a setting with endless nourishment.  I have found the place where I need to be, where I can let my ambitions gluttonize. By applying to NYU early decision, I am standing, waiting impatiently to dive in headfirst to the unknown, with my endless hunger as my exploration apparatus.




Follow up:  I didn't loose my appetite
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment