Friday, February 15, 2013

february 15 marisa

Hey guys!

Soo I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!

But, if you are not, or if you were alone on the big V and are feelin' a lil bit sad, just remember that I, Marisa Acevedo, am at the beginning of the attendance sheet.  Every time.  Every class.  Now, you may think that being first is good, but I can attest that there is a dark side to this.  A very dark side.

First, I am always in the corner chair.  It gets lonely over there sometimes.  Alone.

Second, whenever an activity is assigned, or a teacher is looking for the next poor and unsuspecting student to call on, I am always first.  I am the example.  And though I am a good example.  Of everything (hehe).  There are high expectations for the first person in every activity.

Third, when I get a 'B', its a contradiction (no, not because it is an Asian 'F') because my last name starts with an 'A'.  Even a 'C' would be okay because that is the second letter in my last name!

Fourth, my locker is miles away from my QRT and definitely far away from the nearest civilization.  Though I am not sure if this can be attributed to the firstness of my last name, it is definitely another unfortunate situation that has befallen me.

So, goodbye everyone, I hope I have given you a greater appreciation of your last names that start with letters like K and L and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment