Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's cool, we are all in this together

Hullo.

So, lately I've been really busy, and stressed.
I feel like this is a good title sentence because many of you might be like, "Oh yea, me too.." and so now we can get discussing.

Sometimes I find that during the more stressful days I feel like I'm on the edge and I easily become irritated with people, and it's just really unpleasant for me and for those who come in contact with me.

So, I have made a list of things that might help you to get through the overwhelming projects or days.

  1. Eat ice cream
  2. Give yourself a deadline to get a certain task completed by and stick to it so you don't have to worry about it later, I.e. Finish studying for vocab test before 5:30 pm
  3. Take a walk in your backyard and look around and take in the beauty of the trees
  4. Bake some cookies and then bring them to QRT
  5. Read the blog posts on Thought Catalog (Hi, I'm a blog post recommending another blog with blog posts)
  6. Extra stressed? Definitely have a hardcore solo dance party 
  7. Go to your mom and vent
  8. Take a nap and temporarily forget about it all
  9. Lock yourself in a room, make a list of the tasks, and finish them one by one
  10. Eat Nutella 
Hopefully, my list has inspired you. Remember these are temporary fixes, if you want long term results then plan well, stay organized and work hard!

Alright guys,
Talk to you later
Jaagrit 

No comments:

Post a Comment