Sunday, March 2, 2014

Music March

Hey guys! Emily here (:

Hope everyone had a nice (and quite fast) February. Lately, I've found myself listening to music even more (if that's possible) than I normally do. I can't seem to stop. It surrounds every part of my life. And I love it! I thought I'd share some of the music I've enjoyed over the past month with you. P.S. Sorry I've been off on my blogging game lately!

Babylon performed by Sam Woolf : Sam is a contestant on the current season of American Idol. You might have heard this song before by David Gray, but I think Sam does a fabulous cover of it.



Daydream by Tori Kelly: Tori is a singer/songwriter who made her name on YouTube. This song is one of my favorites and I think it speaks to a lot of young people, especially high schoolers (myself included) in their search to find out who they are.



Dance With Me Baby - Ben Rector: Ben is a singer/songwriter and I've been listening to his music, in particular, nonstop throughout January and February. This is one of my many favorites of his.



A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz: Jason performed at Taylor Guitar's 40th anniversary showcase which streamed live on Taylor's website in January. I spent that evening listening to some amazing live acoustic music, and found myself falling back in love with Jason's music.




... And here's a song that I wrote in the time between listening to all of this cool music!
Boston - original song


Have a lovely day! And here's to a (hopefully) much warmer and less snowy March!

- Emily F.

No comments:

Post a Comment