Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fashion by Mayhem

The other day, I was lounging on the couch watching The Middle, when my mom called me to the computer to show me something.  It was an article on Huffington Post about this 4 year old girl (she calls herself Mayhem) who started making her own clothes out of materials around the house with her mother.  The dresses started off to be very simple and then they began to evolve.  I was so impressed with Mayhem's work that I decided I needed to share this with you guys!

(Look at that sass)
(She made this one all by herself)


(Work it Mayhem)


(Aw she looks like a mini present)
(Strike a pose)

(This one is my favorite)


Look how cute she is!  Mayhem is going to have a killer dress for Prom.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did!

Until next time, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment