Monday, April 7, 2014

Latest Music Monday Edition

Hey guys!  Recently I have become obsessed with this band called Chvrches (pronounced as churches) and they made a remix of the song Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys (another band I am currently obsessed with).


Isn't this song amazing?

Chvrches is a Scottish electronic music band and they are coming to Pittsburgh in June!  So... if you haven't heard their music before you should really listen to their album The Bones of What You Believe.  There is not one song on their album that I don't like and I can't say that about most albums I've listened to.  Tether is one of my favorites.


This song gives me chills.
 

Arctic Monkeys are an English indie rock band.  They were heralded as one of the first bands to come to the publics attention via the Internet.  My favorite song by Arctic Monkeys is I Wanna Be Yours.



Love love love.


Also, Ed Sheeran released a new single today called Sing and I am in love.  I have missed my Ginger Jesus and he did not disappoint me.


I hope you guys like these songs because I can't stop listening to them!  

New music = motivation for life.

Until Next Time, Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment