Sunday, September 28, 2014

Getting To Know Nina!

Hi all! I'm Nina, I'm a junior and I'll let you get on with reading my "Get to Know Me Questionaire"!

1. What position are you in the Tappy QRT? I am the social media apprentice.

2. Something adventurous you did over the summer? Went to an under 21 club, it was weird and resembled homecoming very much. Very very much...

3. Best fall meal? ANYTHING PUMPKIN (insert pumpkin emoji)

4. What color is your favorite shirt? Its a multi-color shirt with a print of a field of flowers on it.

5. Favorite writing utensil? .5 mm lead pencil or a classic black Ticonderoga pencil just because they are so sleek.

6. A book that you read over the summer; do you recommend it? Don't know if this counts...but I ordered Emily Carroll's new book which is basically a comic book, but hey its under the book section on amazon.com sooooo. I definitely recommend it, her art is beautiful and her story telling is on point

7. The song that's in your head right now? Stay High (Habits remix) by Tove Lo ft. Hippie Sabotage, it will make you feel empty inside but its got a great beat!!

8. Favorite artist/song? Dr. Dog, Simon Curtis, Johannes Brahms, anything really depends on my mood.(except country thats a no)

9. Favorite type of cookie (PS this is an important one;)? I am all about snickerdoodles, had my first one this summer and I now I'm hooked! 

10. Favorite season and why? Spring for lots of reasons the main three being its the most important season for crew, the perfect weather and all the flowers that come back into bloom.

P.S. Sorry I'm late everyone been real busy with homework, choir and crew!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment