Monday, September 29, 2014

All About Rachel!

Hello lovely readers!

As we are approaching the end of September, the month of introductions, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know your Tappy 2014-2015 Senior Staff.

1. What position are you in the Tappy QRT?
Head of Communications! I get to work with my awesome apprentice and friend Kristen.


2. Something adventurous you did over the summer?
I decided to conquer my fear of heights and go on a canopy zip-lining tour! 

3. Best fall meal?
As the weather gets colder my favorite meal is a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. There is nothing like a little comfort food to help out with late night studying. 

4. What is your favorite fall activity?
Although school can be stressful, I value the time I set aside for fun activities. A few of my fall favorites are apple picking and going to football games. Although the scores at our football games can be rather unpredictable, it is still fun to get dressed up and cheer on your friends in the student section!

5. Favorite writing utensil?
A pretty journal. It's important to have something nice to save your writing. 

6. A book that you read over the summer; do you recommend it?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. If you know anyone who is perhaps a little socially awkward I would recommend reading this book. It talks about the importance of finding love and not being afraid to be yourself.   

7. The song that's in your head right now?
Hakuna Matata....I was in the Senior Homecoming Skit and it was Lion King themed. But hey, especially with all the college apps due soon, it doesn't hurt to remember "it means no worries".  

8. Favorite movie/genre?
I have found that a lot of my favorite movies happen to be made in the 80's (or early 90's). In case you haven't seen them make sure to check out: The Breakfast Club, Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Shawshank Redemption, The Dead Poets Society, Top Gun, and Pretty Woman.

9. Favorite type of cookie?
Homemade chocolate chip. Don't mess with a good thing. 



10. Favorite season and why? 
Summer. There is something magical that happens when the days get longer and the nights get hotter. Without the everyday pressures of school it allows students to focus on what they really love. And my birthday is in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment