Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I hate that woman
I hate the woman who tells me, in her benign voice
that you are not going to talk to me.
What rights does she have?
That's right, you are the one who gave her that right.
Why do you
give her that right when you don't even know her
when she doesn't even know you?

I hate that woman
because she knows what you are doing
and I don't.
I know everyone of your exes,
and now she knows all of you exes
including me.

Now she's the one who answers your phone for you
and she's the one who tirelessly tell me that she's sorry
over and over again.

I hate you for not answering you phone,
I hate that woman, because she tells me that
"I'm sorry, the person you are calling has a voice mailbox that has not been set up yet. Goodbye."


Yingge

No comments:

Post a Comment